2012年6月29日星期五

Hello, My Friends. I am Chauvin Tsau from Shenzhen, CHINA. How Are You?

Hi, all my foreign friends, welcome to Shenzhen, CHINA in the near future.

My name is Mr. Chauvin Tsau, working and living in Shenzhen, and I love making friends from around the world. Especially, I could offer you the FREE translation in Shenzhen. It's totally free, as I only wanna be that you can get more happiness here.

QQ412672975
Email: 15814792457@qq.com
Cell Phone:+86 158 147 92457
Skype: chauvin.tsau 



Working Experience:

2009.07~2010.06 Sales in Colorway Technology Co., LTD., in Yiwu , Zhejiang Province, Sales Manager, main items, personal photo gift blanks, mugs, crystal, t-shirts, etc..

2010.06~ until now Sales Director in Colorway Promo Photo Gifts Co., LTD, in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, Main items, personal gifts&crafts blank material, mugs, crystal, t-shirts, etc..
Now the following link is my website on ec21.com
Colorway Promo Photo Gifts Co.,LTD

Meanwhile, I have been engaging in LED SCREEN field one and half a year in Shenzhen City.

College Background:

2005.09~2009.06 Communications Science, (about media, advertisement, TV, radio, newspaper etc..), Jiangxi Normal Univ.


Msg: chauvin.tsau@facebook.com
Follow me on Twitter @ChauvinTsau

没有评论:

发表评论